Instagram Stories for Small Business — Social Media Workshop
Your workshop hosts are Sarah & Tamz
9:00am – 12:00pm – Workshop
Who’s this for?
People who get the most out of education presented in-person, face-to-face in a supportive group of likeminded business owners.
We’ll teach you:
- How to pinpoint the people you want to get on your email list so you can craft messaging they simply can’t resist
- How to brainstorm opt-in ideas that’ll have people handing over their email address ASAP
- How to refine your messaging to promote your opt-in and attract more subscribers
- How to design a stunning opt-in with Canva
- How to build a download page using Mailchimp or Mailerlite – no tech skills or coding required!
- How to craft an engaging welcome email that builds a connection with your new subscribers
- How to automate all the tech so you don’t have to manually email every new subscriber
You’ll take home:
- A beautiful (and the prettiest pink!) workbook full of actionable tips and tricks so you can get stuck in immediately
- A belly full of delicious drink and nibbles and laughs
- A phonebook full of new contacts, friends and other business owners
- A head full of inspiration and renewed motivation eager to put it all into practice on your business!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend. Please refer to the Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions before booking
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of Storm Teacup
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to get on the waitlist for a cancellation for the next workshop